TVMS Music Education Hub is dedicated, even in these times of austerity and spending cuts, to increasing and improving musical opportunities for people of all ages and backgrounds. We are seeking new partnerships, funding streams and modes of practice to enable us to achieve this. The continued national and Europe wide success of our Premier Ensembles is crucial to provide inspiration and progression routes for younger musicians. Along with other such ensembles nationally, TVMS concert performances and festivals fly the flag for our musical heritage and provide an arterial link to the many professional ensembles and orchestras working today.
To further develop this provision we need to secure our progression route as follows;
- Maintain and improve high quality and affordable access to tuition for young beginner musicians.
- Provide and maintain high quality instruments for pupils/students (many of which would never be affordable to buy).
- Continue to provide affordable access to internationally accredited exam qualifications
- Ensure the viability of our beginner and intermediate ensembles
- Ensure the quality and breadth of performance opportunities and experiences for all TVMS ensembles
- Provide the ultimate performance and achievement opportunities for those who excel.