Who Are Tees Valley Music Service?
Tees Valley Music Service is one of the largest Music Hubs in the UK and has served the Tees Valley for almost 50 years. We strive to deliver the best musical opportunities for young people. In recent years this goal has become reality with recent tours to Hungary, Granada and Paris Disneyland and other major performing successes, elevating the status of our premier ensembles, and TVMS in general, to an international level.
What Is The ‘Sponsor-A-Seat’ Campaign?
The primary goal of the ‘Sponsor-a-Seat’ campaign is to raise funds to facilitate a music tour for Tees Valley Youth Orchestra to perform at Carnegie Hall, New York in 2019 during its 50th Anniversary Year. Not surprisingly, this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity presents a huge challenge for funding, so we are launching a sponsorship campaign to involve individuals and businesses in the project. To stay up to date with all the latest on fundraising campaigns please visit Tees Valley Youth Orchestra’s Facebook page and TVMS’ Facebook/Twitter page.
The Benefits Of Sponsoring A Seat:
- A photo opportunity with the sponsor and the member of the orchestra you are sponsoring.
- A featured article in the TVMS monthly newsletter.
- Your name/logo in all TVYO programmes for that year as a sponsor.
- Two free tickets to two TVYO events of your choosing throughout the year of sponsorship.
The Price of Sponsoring A Seat:
To sponsor a seat within the orchestra the cost is £500. This sponsorship fee is paid annually. As there are 96 members of the orchestra there are 96 seats available for sponsorship. Please contact us if you’re able to help. Additionally, if you know of any local businesses who may like to sponsor either of our campaigns please send us an email to TVMS@tvms.org.uk.
The ‘Broadway To Broadway’ campaign is a one-off sponsorship campaign, ideal for businesses.
- Name and logo printed in TVMS promotional materials
- Free advertising in TVYO programmes
- Free tickets to all TVYO events for a year
- Logo of company on TVMS hoodies and t-shirts
- Photo opportunity with the orchestra
- A feature about the company/business in the TVMS ‘Notes’ newsletter and on the TVMS website
- A conducting masterclass with the orchestra
- A corporate team building workshop at TVMS Sound Pod with taiko/samba/African drumming or a choir workshop day in your workplace
Any support you can give to help fund Tees Valley Youth Orchestra’s tour to New York in 2019 will be greatly appreciated.